Home CITY NEWS 29-year-old man died of electrocution

LATEST TRENDING

29-year-old man died of electrocution

GOA: A 29-year-old man from Mestawaddo, Vasco, died of electrocution on Wednesday evening. The deceased, Sarvesh Naik, was holding an iron pipe in his hand when he came in touch with live wires on an electricity pole.

Vasco police said that Naik along with others was plucking tender coconuts with an iron pipe as the tree was short. He had plucked one tender coconut and was attempting to pluck one more when he lost balance and the pipe in his hand came in contact with the wires on the electricity pole that was behind.

The News 24 Goa

TRENDING